GDPR Compliance May 2018
The Vine Trust are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy and this Privacy Notice sets out our commitment to processing the personal information entrust to us lawfully and safely.
To reassure you, we will never sell, trade, or rent your details to a third party. We will not use your data to find out more about you or to profile our supporters in any way.
We want to make it clear why, what and how we handle your data. We will only use the data you have given us for the purposes you would expect.
Why we hold your information
1) To ensure appropriate records are stored about your involvement and support of our Trust.
2) Supporting your access to our services i.e. registration form / consent form
3) To inform you of any training, events or volunteering activities where you can get involved.
4) Administering your financial commitment and support.
5) Promotion of our groups on Social media
What information we hold
1) Basic contact information – including name and address, phone number, email address where you have consented to these having been given to us in the normal course of our work
2) Financial supporters – a copy of your financial information and HMRC Gift Aid Declaration
3) Personal data on your children may include your consent to attend an activity, details of allergies, special needs, dietary requirements
How we use your data
1) To inform us of your wishes / consents
2) To prepare and plan events, sessions and activities
3) To comply with any lawful process with a relevant authority
We will be vigilant about safeguarding your data by keeping it stored in the following manner
a) Digitally – on a computer system with a Password / Encrypted protection.
b) Hardcopy paperwork – in a lockable filing cabinet in a secure office
It is your choice how we use your data.
You have the right to ask to us to change, alter or remove completely any personal information or data whenever you choose. You have the right to be informed, to have access, to rectify and to be forgotten.
We will review the data we hold every 12 months and ensure we still need to keep it.
We encourage you to read this notice carefully and if you would like any further clarification or are concerned about the way we have handled or store your data please contact our CEO, Liam Jagger, who will be happy to help.