Are you aged 13-19? Not sure what you want to do in life?
You are not alone. We have built Primetime YLN for people just like you. By partnering with local providers, we can provide you with a unique opportunity to learn and grow in a practical, real-life setting.
Get equipped with the skills required to design, develop and deliver youth work activity sessions, whilst being empowered to overcome the struggles that you face. Within the Young Leaders Network you will gain an ASDAN Accredited award as you grow as a confident leader
We provide training, resources and support, as well as:
- Registration and Certification in our ASDAN Accredited Leading in a Community Setting Award (Bronze, Silver and Gold levels).
- Young Leaders Portfolio folder.
- The opportunity to apply for a micro-grant to run an event in their community.
- Access to YLN Online – an interactive network where Young Leaders will each receive a unique login, enabling them to support one another and share their great ideas.
- Personalised ID Badge.
- Entry to the YLN Annual Celebration evening.
“My son wouldn’t leave the house before he joined, now he’s always active in the community.”
– Parent of Young Leader
Someone who cares
You will have a committed person to turn to, who has your back and is ready to fight your corner.
Opportunities to grow as a confident leader
Grow in leadership and confidence as you learn practical skills in a real-life community context.
We provide you with a sanctuary away from chaos at home, bullying at school and risk on the streets.