Our Young Leaders Network equips young people (aged 13-18) with the skills required to design, develop and deliver youth work activity sessions, whilst being empowered to overcome their own disadvantage.
As a provider of YLN, you are our Delivery Partner in your own community. We want to see young people thrive across the UK. To see this happen, we are completely focussed on the development of your Young Leaders in your local area.
Once your organisation becomes a YLN Delivery Partner, you are able register your young people on to the Leading in Community Settings Award and see them thrive within the scheme.
“Primetime helped my son to succeed and be happy, but now I really need your help with my daughter.”
– Parent, Bradford
For YLN Delivery Partners
We will provide training, resources and support for all the local YLN Delivery Partners. You are not expected to deliver everything by yourself. We will guide you through the process; ensuring that each Young Leader in your organisation has the best possible opportunities to grow.
Each YLN Delivery Partner will receive:
- The YLN Toolkit.
- Training Resource Pack.
- On-Site Training Sessions.
- YLN Publicity Pack.
- Access to YLN Online (Provider Login).
- The ability to register your young people for YLN.
Become a YLN Delivery Partner for only £360 a year.
For Young Leaders
We know that many young people don’t know what to do with their lives. By registering with YLN you will have the resources and support to give them hope and aspirations for their future. All of this work will happen in a local community setting featuring practical delivery throughout. Typically, Young Leaders will meet for 1 hour each week.
Each Young Leader that you register will get:
- Registration and Certification in our ASDAN Accredited Leading in Community Settings Award (Bronze, Silver and Gold levels).
- Young Leaders Portfolio folder.
- Access to YLN Online – an interactive network where Young Leaders will each receive a unique login, enabling them to support one another and share their great ideas.
- Personalised ID Badge.
- Entry to the YLN Annual Celebration evening.